My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hands On

I have never generally been one to capture my children's handprints, footprints or any other prints on a particularly regular basis, but lately I've been getting all sentimental about the idea that they will never be this little again. Maybe it's because my baby is turning one in a few short weeks and this MAY mean that the baby days in our house are over, but whatever the reason it's hard to find ways to capture these things that aren't overly cheesy. I actually really like this customizable canvas from Wisteria. It's colorful and big and at $39 you can't really go wrong. Even if you don't have any little hand or foot prints you want to preserve until the end of time, you could easily purchase it and make your very own masterpiece via grade school art project ideas (i.e. stamping apples, starfruit or any other object you love).

No comments:

Post a Comment