My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Europe 2 You

Europe 2 You brings old world central European style to your modern day lifestyle. With an extensive collection of vintage apothecary jars, wine bottles, baskets, bread boards, grain sacks and pottery, Europe 2 You makes getting quality antiques at affordable prices easy. And while many companies are reproducing these items, Europe 2 You is providing the real thing.
The company is relatively new and so all of their offerings aren't yet available online, but you can see here that they will be offering more items like furniture and lighting as well. I am loving the oversized linen upholstered table (top).
I don't know if I am partial to this style because I spent 7 years working for French home furnishings businesses, but while a complete room in this style isn't my thing, I do love these pieces as accents, particularly in a kitchen.
I just couldn't not include this great set of vintage suitcases at their New York International Gift Fair booth. Hmm, I feel the need to book a flight now.

No comments:

Post a Comment