My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Friday, September 24, 2010

Etsy Pick of the Week: Jeanette Zeis Pottery

I don't have a sweet tooth, but I seem to have a thing for cake stands. Cakes and cupcakes just look so much better when on a pedestal, and when I saw the beautiful stands made by Jeanette Zeis on Etsy, I knew they had to be my Etsy Pick of the Week. I love that they come in sizes ranging from tiny to large, and I think her colors are amazing.
Her stands also have wonderful details ranging from scallop edges to lace inspired rims. And in addition to the standard Happy Birthday message, I think she'll do custom messages as well which means this would make a great gift for weddings or even babies. We're all so drawn to baby clothes as gifts, but why not give something that could be used every year on their birthday with a date or monogram.
I also wanted to share a few of her other pieces. I love this ceramic hanging basket set for fruits and veggies. I love having a big bowl of fruit on display, but my toddler thinks that means she can take a bite out of every apple and put it back, and I'm not a big fan of the mesh hanging baskets so this would be the perfect solution.
And this berry bowl is lovely. It's so nice to be able to wash, store and serve fresh berries all from the same piece, and again the color is fabulous. If you need a gift or just want to bring your kitchen to a new level, Jeanette Zeis has pieces that are sure to please.

No comments:

Post a Comment