My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Etsy Pick of the Week: Gone to Pot

Today was my first trip into the garden, and it appears I have a LOT of work ahead of me, but this is my favorite time of year in the yard. There is something about getting out in the sunshine, the promise of bright orange lillies, brilliant pink peonies, giant hydrangea blossoms, and everything being freshly mulched that is so exciting. It usually takes me until mid-June to get everything just how I want it...and then the beach weather hits and I completely ignore it until the weeds get too far ahead of me (but let's not dwell on that). Inevitably, I will buy more plants and veggies than I have room for in my gardens so I always find myself scrambling to find more pots in the corners of the garage and then get annoyed when I run out of nice terra cotta ones and have to put my precious plants in plastic pots. So I figured now would be a good time to share some great pots from Etsy for my pick of the week. Dancing with Clay handthrows the Starfish Pot (above) as well as the Sand Dollar one (below).
If a coastal theme isn't your thing, they also do a lovely Pear Pot. One of the things I love most about these pots...

is how nicely they will transition back inside the house if the fall air gets too cool from time to time, but your plants are still thriving. Happy planting!

No comments:

Post a Comment