My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Monday, January 31, 2011

Lobster Quadrille Wallpaper

If I had to choose one product in the world of design that exemplifies my design style, I think this would be it. Georgia Horton's hand printed Lobster Quadrille wallpaper has a classic, refined look with a sense of humor. I love products that look great, but also put a big smile on people's faces, and I can equally envision this in a multi-million dollar home just as easily as in a beach bungalow. The way the lobster tentacles join to make a trellis pattern is just genius.

The wallpaper comes in four different colorways, including black on white and white on black which have a very cool x-ray effect to them, but I am partial to the blues for this pattern. There are many other great patterns in Horton's collection that are also worth checking out.

1 comment: