My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

High Gloss Magazine Has Arrived

The much anticipated newest launch in online design magazines hit the web today. High Gloss Magazine was founded by blogger Paloma Contreras of La Dolce Vita and includes many well known design bloggers on its editorial team. Just a few of them are Erin Gates of Elements of Style, Kyle Knight of Knight Moves, and Lauren Rauter of Rock Paper Scissors. While I really want to drop everything and read the entire magazine right now, I have only had the chance for a quick perusal of it, but I must say that it looks pretty awesome so far. With great graphics, bright colors and a full range of topics from fabulous interiors to the best clutches a girl can buy, High Gloss has all you need to know about living the good life jam packed into 181 pages of reading pleasure. I must admit that I am not a big fan of reading magazines online, but I'm pretty sure that I will be learning to love it with the launch of this one. Hmmm, maybe a good excuse to get myself an iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment