My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Croissant and Preserves Set


Back in my days at Rue de France there were a few things that I became obsessed with. In addition to luxury bedding and table linens by Yves Delorme, china by Bernardaud and Match Pewter, I couldn't get enough of the quirky table accessories. From knife rests to wine bottle shaped pepper grinders, I think I ended up with one of each for myself or for someone else as a gift. And at the top of that list was all the adorable salt & pepper (I do have a slight obsession with salt itself as well) sets we had. While you can find vintage ones in just about any theme you want, it's hard to find really well done sets that are fun, but not cheesy. When I was perusing the Gump's web site this morning, I came across this Croissant and Preserves Salt & Pepper Set and it brought me back to my catalog days at Rue and brought a smile to my face. And I love smile inducing products so just thought I'd share. This set would be great on the breakfast table every morning. Fill your home with things that make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment