My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Friday, June 25, 2010

The New traditionalists

I just about died yesterday when I was reading the Elements of Style Blog and saw her post on this new furniture company, The New traditionalists. And the more I looked, the more I swooned over each and every piece. They say, "If you believe that "traditional" and "cool" are not mutually exclusive, you are one of the new traditionalists." Call me whatever you want, I just want this stuff! Here are a few, and I mean really only a few, of my favorites. Chair No. One Eighty
Armoire No. Sixty Four
Side Table No. Seven
Sofa No. Twenty Two
Regency Crib
This crib makes me want to have another baby! Seriously, navy blue lacquer-could there be anything better? Oh yeah, the kelly green lacquer! And just to make this furniture even more amazing, it is all designed in Brooklyn, manufactured in New England and built with the environment in mind. I am one very excited "new traditionalist".

No comments:

Post a Comment