My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Brimfield Buy

At last, I am finally posting what I bought at the Brimfield Antique Show last month! So here they are, 4 vintage Pop Shop crates that I am using as planters on the back steps of my breezeway because we very rarely use these steps, and I am always looking for ways to extend my gardens. I won't be able to plant anything that needs deep roots in here so I think I'm going to do my mesculun mix from seed which will grow just about anywhere and some cutting flowers. I love that they have two sections so that I can easily divide what I'm planting and I love the way the blue writing picks up the color of the door. While there were much more exciting things at the show, I decided that I really needed to go with what I knew I could put to the best use and I've always loved the look of vintage crates so I'm quite happy with my purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment