My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Etsy Pick of the Week: Bubbles and Boo Storage Baskets

Despite the fact that my goal for 2010 is to get my house (well, maybe my life in general) organized and I do get excited with each step of progress, most organizers aren't exactly exciting visually. Luckily I just found the storage baskets of Etsy shop Bubbles and Boo.
I love the modern prints of the lemons (top) and the elephants (below), and completely appreciate the simplicity of the linen basket (above) as well. And in addition to the great feature prints, the designer adds an unexpected pop of color with a contrasting print trim.
These would be so great as the storage baskets in an Ikea White Expedit Bookcase or anything similar instead of some boring solid colored basket. Wouldn't they just put a smile on your face every time you walked into the room? Who knew organizing could be so much fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment