My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Parentables is Now Live!


Hello neglected blog readers! I wish I could say I've been neglecting the Chateau & Bungalow blog because I was lounging somewhere on a sunny beach, but alas I've been doing something much less glamorous, although equally as exciting in many ways. You may recall my mentioning that I was going to be writing for TLC's new blog Parentables. Well, we are officially live! I really encourage any of you who are parents, ever want to be parents or just plain wonder what all the fuss is about to check it out. Because it's an all encompassing blog there are posts on just about every topic under the sun from fashion and food to discipline and health, and of course great design and products for kids. In design-land I've done posts on the coolest cribs, baby gear that will accent your decor instead of being an eyesore, and some super creative ways to display your children's art work. Please check them out! Other topics that I've covered include teaching kids about healthy body image, my son's diagnosis of Pyloric Stenosis, Rent the Runway, how to save big bucks at the grocery store, and more. Become a Facebook fan of Parentables here to follow all the latest stories. And now that I'm getting into the swing of things, C & B's regular posts will be back on schedule. I've got my daughter's 2nd birthday party this weekend with a full array of fun party decor ideas to share. Remember her 1st birthday? There's a lot more where that came from!

No comments:

Post a Comment