My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Be Prepared for Warm Weather

A few inches of snow on the ground isn't going to get me down. I've got pansies planted in my window boxes and spring is still here, with summer not too far away either. Rather than dwell on the snow, I'm going to look at the things I'd like to fill my outdoor spaces with. Here are a few of my favorites starting with the Fairfield Square Planter from Gardener's Supply. Use it on your steps, your patio or scattered about your yard with flowers or vegetables.
There are few things more relaxing than lounging in an Adirondack Chair, like this one from L.L. Bean. Add wine for perfection.
There are few things more enjoyable in the summer than dining al fresco, but you'll need to shed a little light on your meal with these Square Glass Lanterns from Wisteria.
These fabulous Esther Paisley Outdoor Cubes by Pottery Barn will work wonderfully as both extra seating and as a table where you can rest your snacks.
And of course there must be games! I love this Lawn Bowling Set from Restoration Hardware. Now go get yourself some of these outdoor gems, and by the time they arrive on your doorstep, I bet mother nature will be ready for you to use them. And until then, I think you'll have an added spring in your step!

No comments:

Post a Comment