My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Friday, March 4, 2011

Lulu DK Spring/Summer Collection

Right now I'd like to sail away on one of these boats featuring the new Lulu DK Sunburst fabric. Love! The miracle of Photoshop brings two of my favorite things together, being on the water and design.
Here's a look at the Sunburst fabric up close. What I love so much about Lulu DK is that they always nail the colors so well. I just want to soak them all up.
The Colors fabric reminds me of my seaglass collection that I've been gathering on the shores of our beach house since I was a toddler. This would make a great roman shade or shower curtain in a bathroom or draperies in a bedroom.
And not to be forgotten, the new collection of Lulu DK wallpaper is equally as fabulous. I love this coral and shell themed Sunshine wallpaper. Check out the complete collection at www.luludk.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment