My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Friday, November 19, 2010

Smathers & Branson Needlepoint Coaster Sets


Entertaining just got a whole lot preppier. Now even your drink can accessorize itself with some classic needlepoint. Smathers & Branson, famed maker of needlepoint belts, headbands, and key fobs for the preppiest of the preppy, has recently launched a new line of needlepoint coaster sets, and I must say that I think I might need to add these to my Christmas list. The problem is that I can't decide between the black labs in honor of my pup, the sailboats because I love all things nautical, the four versions of the American flag that will make me feel like I live in a Ralph Lauren ad, or the horse racing theme to go with my collection of mint julep cups. If none of those suit you, there is always the lacrosse sticks, fly fishing and fox hunting themes, and if you don't have any hobbies that might be listed in the Preppy Handbook, you're probably out of luck. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment