My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Friday, November 12, 2010

Etsy Pick of the Week: Tray Chic

I always love to use chalkboard paint in fun ways, but it's true that while functional it isn't exactly chic in most cases. That is until now. Etsy seller Her Majesty's Pug transforms silver plate trays into magnetic chalkboards that are perfect for to use for both entertaining or to hang on a kicthen wall that's a little more glam.
The trays come in a round, rectangular and oval shapes and are a mere $10.50! I was going to suggest that these wouldn't be that difficult to make, but really at that price, I'm not sure it would be worth the trouble. I think these are a fabulous way to put the menu up on a buffet. I think I might take a look for some smaller silver plate dishes and make them place card holders, but any way you use them, I love this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment