My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Friday, November 5, 2010

Etsy Pick of the Week: Rock the Boat

This adorable tender rocking cradle by Beaver Boatworks is almost reason enough to have another baby...at least for those of us that adore boating and seaside living. (I can just see my husband shaking his head no as he reads that.) I have quite a few friends who it would be perfect for. This accurate replica of a ship's tender is cyprus planked on a mahogany backbone with a lacewood transom. The company sells bedding to fit the unusual shape.
And just in case you thought it couldn't get any cuter, it does. After you are done using it as a cradle, you can get the conversion kit and turn it into a wagon. This has me written all over it, unfortunately the price tag doesn't, but hey, if you can swing it, I say go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment