My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Chic Bedding

As most of you know, I LOVE Jonathan Adler...like in a hugely enormous way. So I was really excited yesterday when I saw that he has brought back his line of bedding. Yay! Being a Newporter and growing up in Lilly Pulitzer, I have to say that the Pink Flame Bedding pretty much sums up a perfect marriage of preppy and modern for me. It almost makes me want to move my 19 month old into a twin bed so that I can purchase it, that is until I think of the fact that she would be able to escape her bed and I might not sleep for months.
For a more subdued, but equally stunning look I like the Blue Syrie Bedding. I can't think of a style house that this wouldn't look great in. Beach house, city, suburbs...it just works.
Orange is one of those colors that I don't think gets enough respect. My bathroom is orange and I see people cringe when I say that, but then they see it and tell me how much they love it. Actually, the fabric of this Orange Mustique Bedding would make a fabulous shower curtain for said bathroom. The first thing I thought when I saw this bedding was that it reminded me of Matouk, quite possibly one of the best bedding company's on the planet, and this provides a similar look at a more affordable price.
All of the Jonathan Adler bedding is 400 thread count 100% cotton percale, and there are several other patterns that are equally as fabulous. Now you can get a chic night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment