My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Etsy Pick of the Week: The Vintage Supply Co

Etsy is not all brand new crafts. You can also find some amazing vintage pieces on their site. And The Vintage Supply Co. is a pretty good place to start. They offer everything from vintage Lilly Pulitzer clothing to lamps and furniture. While I'm generally not a fan of vinyl upholstery, the colors and shape of these mid century modern tufted button chairs caught my eye. I love the lines and they actually look pretty comfortable.
You can't really go wrong with a pair of vintage Eames chairs.
And I love this vintage chrome chair, although I would definitely reupholster it in something fun and fabulous, maybe Hable Construction's Sky Beads on oyster linen. Oh, how nice that would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment