My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Etsy Pick of the Week: Mod Mom Furniture Toy Boxes

Owyn Toy Box
Perhaps you recall previous posts about how I long to be organized, but can't seem to get a grip on corralling all of my children's toys. In my defense, I do have to say that since I declared my ultimate goal of having "a place for everything and everything in it's place" this past January, I have made some progress, albeit minimal. Baby steps.
Riley Paige Toy Box
But how cute are these toy boxes from Etsy shop Mod Mom Furniture?! I wouldn't even mind having one of them in my living room, although the patchwork flower one is calling to me and I'm pretty sure it's saying "Please put me in your daughter's room!" I particularly love how the lids are cutouts and not on hinges so there is no risk of them crashing down on kiddie fingers (my worst nightmare about toy boxes).
Noah Owl Box
And if you don't have a lot of space (all the more reason for needing a place to store things), there are smaller sizes available like this ridiculously cute owl box. These might even earn my exclusive distinction as a "smile inducing object". Now pick up those toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment