My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Under My Umbrella


Watermelon Cover by Santa Barbara Umbrella
Ahhhhh, the beach weather has finally arrived and a little bit ahead of schedule here in the Northeast. I am eternally conflicted with my complete and total adoration for the sun and my very fair and freckled skin. And while I can handle a little too much sun (even though I shouldn't) I can't bare to see my kids whom are even more fair skinned than I (in fact the doctor claims she has never seen a fairer pair) get a sunburn. Hence it is time to figure out how I will shade these two outdoor loving little people. Here are my favorite picks for beach and patio umbrellas.

Lillypond Umbrella by Santa Barbara Umbrella
Hampshire Stripe Round Market Umbrella by Pottery Barn


Mid Century Sunshade available at Design Within Reach





Tuuci Razor Shade available at Design Within Reach



Aqua Market Umbrella by Pier 1 Imports




Bamboo Parasol by The Conran Shop

Now I just have to figure out how to keep the little dears under my umbrella. Enjoy the beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment