My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Friday, July 9, 2010

Etsy Pick of the Week: Jill Rosenwald Vases

If you don't believe in love at first site, then you must not have ever come across Jill Rosenwald's vases. The moment I laid eyes on them (all of 3 minutes ago) I knew they had to be my Etsy Pick of the Week. Why do I love them so much? Well, first of all the nice clean lines of the cylinder shape; second of all, the modern graphics; and third of all, the amazing colors. Plus, do you see how she picks a perfectly fun contrasting color for the interior of the cylinder. I would be happy with any of them, but if I could get my hands on all of them, I might just burst with excitement. As an added bonus, the prices are reasonable. If you need a wedding gift this summer, I think I just found it. I wonder if my husband would get the hint if I posted this picture on the fridge just a few weeks before our anniversary in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment