My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ice Capades

Despite the fact that I don't do it all that I often, I love to entertain. I daydream about the amazing parties I would throw if I had the money to do it. It's genetic and the gene was passed on to me by my mother. My mother who has what we call "the party closet". Need 40 matching white dinner plates or champagne glasses? You can find them in the party closet. So I was thrilled to come across the Cordial Sink by Kohler . I think it is genius for home entertaining. It comes with an ice mold that shapes a block of ice that holds 3 wine bottles to covert the sink to a cooler as well as a cutting board that attaches to the sink rim for your garnishes and a tray that sets into it (when not using the ice block) so that if you slightly overpour, it goes right down the drain instead of mussying up your countertop. Once again, I love an item that multi-tasks!

No comments:

Post a Comment