My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Monday, November 30, 2009

Color Me Happy

There's nothing like quite like the feeling of a crush. Your heart beats faster, you daydream about what you would do if it ever developed into something more, and it's always on your mind. Well, I'm not ashamed to say that I am completely crushing on this Frame wallpaper by Graham and Brown! Ever since I found it last night while searching diligently for the best gifts ever for the C & B Gift Guide I have not been able to stop thinking about it. Where should I put it, who should I let draw on it, what if I ever move...I'll want to take it with me. It's really quite genius. Let your kids color on the walls (within the lines of course) or post photos, loves notes, and found objects within the frames. And the best part is that it doesn't have to be filled in all at once. Watching it evolve over the years would be part of the fun. I think it would be totally awesome to have a housewarming party and let each guest fill in a frame. Or you can even leave it blank and it's still very cool, but I don't think I would be able to contain myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment