My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Friday, November 6, 2009

Biggest Fan

Despite the fact that we have no fewer than 30 pieces of artwork or photgraphs in our basement just waiting for us to hang them, not one of them or any series of them is right for above our 9 ft long couch. So for the 2 1/2 years we've lived in our house, I've pondered every day what would be the perfect piece for that wall. It is the first thing one sees as they walk into our main living space so I want it to be right. For a while now, I've had my eye on these Coral Sea Fans from Karen Robertson Collection which are pressed between two pieces of glass. I love their simplicity combined with the aged metal frame that gives them a vintage feel. They come in a variety of colors, although I prefer the white, and I just discovered that there are other options such as starfish and sand dollars as well.

They also come in a variety of sizes, but I think the bigger the better so I would do a series of them in the 24" x 24" frames. Maybe I've finally found "the one".

No comments:

Post a Comment