My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ottoman Empire


I am a big fan of the ottoman. While most of us have seen them as a great place to rest our feet, they are really so multi-functional. I have four of them in my living room. One placed with a big matching arm chair and then a set of three matching cubes in front of my couch. When we aren't lounging with our feet up, we can pull them out for extra seating or use them as a coffee table. I particularly like them as coffee tables when there are little ones running around because they are typically soft with no sharp corners. I find this one (from the fabulous people at the Wisteria catalog) particularly appealing. It is graceful, yet substantial. This could easily be placed in a living room with a tray on top to use as a coffee table or go at the end of bed to rest a suitcase (or clothes that you're just too tired to put away), or it could stand alone in front of a fireplace as extra seating. No matter where you put one, you are bound to get ample use out of it, and if you are tight on space or need to stretch your dollar, you can't find a better piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment