My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Monday, April 4, 2011

Jonathan Adler Nixon Tables


Hi. My name is Sarah and I'm a Jonathan Adler addict. When the email arrived in my inbox last week announcing the new Jonathan Adler Nixon tables, I was pretty excited, but the featured color was brass with a walnut top. Lovely, but it wouldn't work anywhere in my house. Then as though a light shone down from the heavens appeared the picture of the polished nickel version with a navy lacquer top...

that reverses to white! It just kept getting better. I love, love, love these tables. I can surely find a spot to put them. The brass based version has a walnut top that reverses to orange lacquer that is equally as stunning.

The table is also available in a cocktail table version (above) and a dining table version (no reversible top on those) . Personally, cocktails and Jonathan Adler are two of my favorite things so I'm pretty much sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment