My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Monday, April 18, 2011

Green Apple & Pink Flower Arrangements

I happened to come across the May issue of Woman's Day magazine at the hairdresser on Friday and was just so drawn to the cover. It's not a magazine I usually read, but the combination of the granny smith apples and pink ranunculus was just so charming and pretty. I also have an affinity for pink and green. And it would be super easy to do yourself. With Easter just days away, I'm thinking of giving it a shot.
Photo: Occasional World
I also love this version of it with peonies (my all time favorite flower!). Look at how grand of a statement you can make with a dozen flowers and two dozen apples. These would be a very affordable DIY wedding flower arrangement.
Photo: Red Pearl Designs
And for a simpler version, just add some tea roses.
There are few things that make me happier than a beautiful, fresh flower arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment