My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Etsy Pick of the Week: Mudworks Pottery


I know, I know, it's been awhile. I must admit that I've been in a bit of a funk lately and as a result haven't been feeling very inspired, just mostly overwhelmed. I don't know exactly what the reason is for it all. I think it's partially that I put my baby into school and partially that the reason for it is to really commit to my new job as a freelance writer, blogger. A job that I truly am enjoying, but am also conflicted with because it is not my "dream job". For the greater portion of the last 10 years of my life, my dream has been and continues to be to create and turn Chateau & Bungalow into a booming business. Somehow life seems to keep getting in the way, and I know that I really can't complain because so many of my other dreams have come true, and not everyone can say that. And I know that I have to keep plugging away and not complain and know that things will happen when they are supposed to happen as long as I keep working at it.
What does that have to do with a fish mug? Good question. I was at my favorite farm stand, Sweet Berry Farm, today with the kids and caught the back of this mug on the shelf. I picked it up and this adorable little fish face looked back at me (this picture actually doesn't do it justice compared to it in person). I couldn't help but smile. As you have probably heard me say before, I'm a big fan of smile inducing objects. Our homes are much happier places with them and so I came home and found the company online to share with you all. Who knew that a funny little fish mug by Mudworks Pottery would be what it takes to inspire to find the time to get back to blogging. I promise I won't go that long again. And I think maybe I'd better head back to the farm and bring that little guy home to remind me not to get discouraged and to keep me caffeinated (he holds 14 ounces of coffee!) which I'm going to need to get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment