My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Friday, April 23, 2010

Etsy Pick of the Week: Trophy Bottle Stoppers

I often struggle with what to do when I have an item that is in good condition but that I have no need for and can't imagine anyone else does either. My inner earth saver can't bear to toss it in the garbage knowing that it's just going to sit in a landfill, but I also want it out of my house. Sports trophies from when I was a kid are a perfect example of the type of item I struggle with...until now. IKC Designs is an Etsy shop that upcycles vintage trophies into wine bottle stoppers. I'd be much more likely to win a trophy for wine drinking over sports these days anyway. You can choose from bowling, tennis, and many other themes, although I think this 4th place trophy stopper is my favorite. Who gets a trophy for 4th place?

No comments:

Post a Comment