My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Etsy Pick Of the Week: Lampshades

Anyone who has ever checked out Etsy-THE go to site for handmade items-knows that you can literally lose yourself for hours perusing the hundreds of thousands of selections. Since most people don't have the time to do this, I thought I would bring you a new feature, the Etsy Pick of the Week. My first fabulous find are these lamp shades by seller My Finch Studios . They offer a limited selection of well chosen prints, however, my favorite thing about them is that they they do C.O.M. (customer's own material), and they are also really reasonably priced. Many of the shades are as low as $32 and the largest is $98. I've been wanting to hang a shade chandelier in my dining room so now I'm the hunt for the perfect fabric to have sent off to them. A custom chandelier for under $200....amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment