My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Etsy Pick of the Week: Heartfelt

Despite the fact that I have two little kids and I LOVE to decorate my house for Christmas, I am not one of those people who pin up turkeys on Thanksgiving or flags for the 4th of July. Sometimes I actually think this makes me a bad mother, but really I just can't deal with having all the stuff around the rest of the year and I also know that the likelihood of me getting it out of the basement and hung before the holiday is almost past are pretty slim. However, I know that a lot of people really like to and when I came across this pink and red felt heart on Etsy designed by Maddy & Me , I thought it was quite sweet and sophisticated as far as secondary holiday decrations go, and with Valentine's Day around the corner I thought it would be a perfect Etsy Pick of the Week. It's sure to be a piece that will put a smile on your face year after year.

No comments:

Post a Comment