My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Thursday, October 15, 2009

You'd Be MAD Not To Check This Out

There are few designers I love more than Jonathan Adler . The man is a genius! So when I opened my email this morning I practically jumped out of my seat with excitement over the notification of his upcoming warehouse sale . I quickly checked my mental calendar to see what I had going on October 22-24th and then started planning who I would rope into watching the kids while I made the 3 hour drive to New York so I could enjoy a little piece of heaven-my favorite items at 30-70% off!


About 10 seconds later, reality set in. I don't have a job at the moment so making the 3 hour drive to swim in fabulous design would be thrilling, but I'd be crying the whole way home when I left empty handed. So instead I'm going to encourage all of you to play hooky and take advantage of this fabulous sale and then share with me any of your great finds so that I can live vicariously through you. And if you feel like treating your favorite blogger to a little something special, I've been really missing my whale butter dish since it broke.

One last thing that really shouldn't be overlooked, the sale is in conjunction with Calypso St. Barth which has equally fabulous clothing, accessories, candles and more at 50-75% off. So call in sick and run, don't walk to this fantastic sale.





No comments:

Post a Comment