My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Monday, August 1, 2011

Newport Wedding: Sweet Berry Farm

Last fall a very good friend approached me about planning her wedding for her. She is the type who cares about the details but never bought a wedding magazine. She and her fiance gave me these simple guidelines: it had to be a clambake with lawn games and there must be dark and stormies and Narragansett beer. The rest was up to me which couldn't have been more fun. After taking photos at her family's summer home on Easton's Point, everyone headed over to Sweet Berry Farm in Middletown, RI for a beautiful ceremony against the backdrop of the orchards followed by lots of merriment. It is nearly impossible for me to pick my favorite photos (all taken by the amazing Maaike Bernstrom Photography) from the day so here is a series from the day that was described by guests and the couple as "epic". Throughout the week, I'll post many more pictures and discuss the details in more depth. Enjoy!

















Cake by It's My Party with fresh picked strawberries from Sweet Berry Farm.







1 comment:

  1. OK...
    1. EK and Pat are amazing and look fantastic.
    2. Sarah did a great job as usual!!!
    3. Maaike's pictures are the BEST wedding photos I have ever seen (it's hard to keep them artistic and not get too cheesy)
    Lots of love,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete