My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Friday, September 23, 2011

Thomas Paul Whale Platter


I have often shared my love of both whales (here, here, and here just to name a few) and Thomas Paul products (here) so I suppose it's no surprise that when I ran into this Thomas Paul Whale Platter that I fell deeply in love. Yes, it is true that I don't really have any need for another platter in my life, but this guy was just too cute to not make him a part of my kitchen. Plus, with little kids I'm starting to become more obsessed with cool melamine dishware that is appropriate for kids, but still good looking. I found him at a new store in Portsmouth, RI called Corey Farms (much more to come on that next week), but if that isn't exactly local to you it can also be easily be found online. I wish I were entertaining tonight so I could use it. I might just have to invite someone over for cocktails tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment