My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com/'> http://chateauandbungalow.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
	
	 
	

Friday, December 4, 2009

2009 Gift Guide: For Her

Oh, what on earth do you get for the woman who already has it all? Here are a few ideas...

1. Nobody makes a more divine throw than Sferra. You can't go wrong with any of these colors. Add a good book and latte and you've got Sunday afternoon perfection all winter long.
2. I've never met a woman who doesn't love fresh flowers or Simon Pearce glass so the Woodbury Vase is a sure thing. And since it comes in four sizes, there is one for every budget. 3. File these numbered wine glasses from Ballard Designs under "Why didn't I think of that?". While anyone who knows me knows I love my wine, those trinkety wine charms really drive me crazy. I can't tell you how many times the phrase "Is that my glass?" is said at my family's house on a Saturday night, but that problem is solved with the simple number assignment on these glasses. They are not the most elegant, but for everyday use, they're great. I would love for someone to come out with them with the number just etched on the base instead. In fact, you could probably find glasses you like or already own and take them to your local glass etcher if you prefer.


4. I just love the Le Creuset vegetable and fruit shaped bakers. They are such a fun accent to any table and will put a smile on anyone's face.

5. This monogrammed recipe box from Jack and Lulu is great for the woman just starting out or the mom who has all sorts of recipe clippings stuffed into a binder. Six tabs for easy organizing and you can make it even more special by adding some of your own favorites.

6. Anthropologie brings us perhaps the most charming herb markers for the woman who loves to garden. A set of three vintage silver flatware pieces with the herb names imprinted on them. Great for pots or inground gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment